As you guys already know, my name is Tara. I’ve lived in Australia my whole life but I travel whenever I get the chance. A number of you have started to join my blogging journey so I thought I would introduce myself a little bit more.
- I think I have mentioned this on my blog at least one hundred times but I LOVE travelling. Whether that be overseas or across Australia, I love love love it! My top 3 places I am wanting to travel to right now are, the Great Barrier Reef, Italy and Uluru, so watch this space 🙂
- I am the middle child… I have an older sister and a younger sister and let me tell you, middle child syndrome is real (and justified).
- I studied a Bachelor of business and commerce (which I graduated from this year) and a Bachelor of laws at uni (which I dropped beginning of this year (YAY)). I think it’s safe to say uni was not for me, I DEFINITELY would have loved it more if I wasn’t trying to fit in a full time job, but overall uni was a very stressful and hard experience and one I am glad to be out of.
- It is my DREAM to be in musical theatre. Oh my god, I cannot begin to describe to you how much I would love to do this. Ever since I was a little girl I have been OBSESSED with musical theatre. I have been in a couple of musicals already but I’m talking a full on broadway production, I could die happy after that.
- I work at a chocolate factory and oh my god I have to try so damn hard not to eat it all! 3 years ago, I started working at Darrell Lea in their Marketing team and I have been loving it ever since (and by it, I mean eating all the chocolate).
- I love being creative. I write all the bloody time. I write lists, I write poems, I write stories, I write notes, I write whenever I possibly can. I just love it. I sing ALL the time too. Literally, I don’t stop.
- I love being active! I go to the gym as much as I can to train as well as boxing, swimming, hiking and even just going for bush walks. The one thing I struggle with the most at the moment is sitting at a desk all day for work.
- I love the heat. Summer is by far my favourite season. Give me a pool and a cocktail and I am in heaven.
- I am OVERLY sarcastic, as I am sure you will come to find out and this is basically my favourite form of communication.
- I have a dog named Gremlin and he is just hella cute.
I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my life, I can’t wait to share the rest of my journey with you.