Welcome back everyone!
So in my last post (which you can check out here) I spoke about trying to hype up Easter more and one of the things I’ve done is to make some delicious Easter Chick Brownies.
Now I’ll be honest, for this one I was a bit time poor so I did actually just use a Betty Crocker brownie mix so feel free to do the same because lets be honest, Betty Crocker can probs do a better job than me any day. If not, I have included my favourite Chocolate brownie recipe below!
Black Writing Gel
- Heat your oven up to 160° Fan Forced. Line a tin with baking paper (or grease the tin).
- Pop your baking chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stirring until mixed and then take it off the heat and put it aside to cool.
- Put your sugar, vanilla essence and eggs into a large bowl and beat on a high speed for 5 mins with an electric mixer.Put it on a low speed and beat in the chocolate mixture. Then beat in the flour until blended. Stir in and chocolate chips (and eat a few to taste 😉 ). Pour into your pan and spread evenly.
- Put it into your oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Once done, take them out and leave them to cool.
- Once cooled, it’s time to decorate! Mix together your icing and spread it on top of the brownies, add some orange skittles/MnMs for the beaks and use the gel to draw on the eyes and little wings!
And there you have it – some delicious Easter chicken brownies!!!